I will be taking the next two weeks off of blogging to celebrate a few different things:
|Who could say no to that face?|
- Family Vacation
- New Year's
- New addition to the family
Here is all the information about the new addition, along with some of her pictures.
- Chihuahua/Terrier mix
- 6 weeks old
- 4 pounds
- One blue eye, one brown eye
- White & Brindle colored
- Full Name: Blue Ivy
- What we call her: Ivy
- Why did we get another dog? Because my hubby wanted to go to the Humane Society one day, saw her, and fell instantly in love with her.
- How is she doing? Potty house training is great, poopy house training seems to be taking a little longer.
- How does Fluffy like her? Right now she is tolerating her, not really warm & fuzzy yet.
Have a great Christmas, and a safe New Year, and I will see you again the second week of January. Be on the lookout for dog clothing posts now too... Amazing how one change in your life will affect so many different areas of your life, like projects about making dog clothes...