I like to read, but I really only like to read non-fiction books. I like to learn something when I am reading. Sure I love a good no thinking book once in awhile, but if I am going to take the time to read a book I want to get something out of it.
I think of Pinterest as a non-fiction book and Facebook as fiction. With Pinterest, you have all these opportunities right in front of you. You can:
- craft something
- cook something
- decorate something
- design something
- sew something
- build something
- grow something
- plan something
- teach something
- be inspired by something
- look at friends pictures of people you don't know
- get sports scores of your friends children
- read about your friends political views
- wish friends a Happy Birthday (even thought you didn't know it was their birthday)
- read about your friends "perfect" husbands
- read about your friends "perfect" children
- be forced to see what your friends "like"
- see 8 million baby pictures of kids you don't even know
So, due to my love of Pinterest, I will be posting here about different recipes, crafts, decorating and things I have personally pinned and am trying in my own house to see if they work and how they turn out. Because really, I could pin all day long, but if I don't try them out, what good is pinning them after all?
So follow along with the Pinterest pin-test labels to see how some of the pins have turned out. Good or bad, I will be honest.